Applications Now Open
The Manning Foundation is pleased to present Manning Best Practices V in person and online on Friday September 23,, 2022, at the Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre in Red Deer, Alberta. The event will take place from 9:00AM to 3:00PM Mountain Time and include lunch.
Manning Best Practices Forum V is an exchange of organizational best practices – It is NOT a discussion of public policy issues.
Topics to be presented at the September 23rd event include:
- Fundraising Tips from the Experts
- Making Effective Use of ATI and FOI
- Keynote Interview: Formulas for Winning
- Collecting Data and Using Data to Advance Your Cause or Candidate
- The Dos + Don’ts of Third-Party Advocacy Around Elections
Donors and sponsors have provided us with the ability to provide top-notch subjects and speakers.
A detailed agenda can be found here.
The event is by invitation or application only and numbers are limited. Travel scholarships are now closed.
For videos of past Manning Best Practice Forum sessions, please click here on our YouTube page.
We look forward to welcoming you on September 23rd.
Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre
- Phone: 403-346-2091
- Hotel Room Rate: $139.00
- Room Block Closes: September 16, 2022
- Code: Canada Strong and Free Networking Conference